Sinus - Home Remedies for SinusitisSinusitis can be explained as a condition in which a person experiences severe and acute inflammation in the air-filled cavities present inside the human skull. Sinusitis may attack people of any age and sex. Children suffering from chronic disease like pain in ears, cold, and other viral diseases are prone to sinusitis. Asthmatic patients are also at higher risk of sinusitis.
Put couple drops of sesame oil (available at grocery stores and oriental markets) into your nostrils twice daily. Massage your face - with your eyes closed, use your fingers to wipe circles from your forehead down past your nose to your jaw, then back up over the temples to your forehead again. Repeat 10 to 20 times, then go in the opposite direction. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Sinusitis. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously!
- The liberal use of mangoes during the season is considered an effective remedy for prevention and treatment of sinusitis.
- Mangoes contribute towards formation of healthy epithelium, thereby preventing frequent attacks of common infections like sinusitis.
- This is attributable to a high concentration of vitamin A in the fruit.
- Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Sinusitis. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance.
- Use saltwater nasal washes (saline lavage or irrigation) to help keep the nasal passages open and wash out mucus and bacteria.
- You can purchase saline nose drops at a pharmacy or make your own saline solution at home.
- It may also help to gargle with warm salt water by using one teaspoon of salt per pint of water.
- It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Sinus if they are presented in an easy and clear way.
- The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it!
Cumin Seeds: A teaspoon of black cumin seeds tied in a thin cotton cloth can provide relief when inhaled. Vegetable Juices: Carrot juice in combination with juices of beet and cucumber, has been found beneficial in the treatment of sinus problems. It is with much interest that we got about to write on Sinusitis. So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest!
- Boil a teaspoon full of mustard seeds and in a glass of water until the water content reduces to half.
- Allow it to cool a little.
- With the help of a dropper, put 3-4 drops in the nose.
- It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible.
- This is why we have written this composition on Sinus Trouble with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.
- Fenugreek Another effective home remedy for sinusitis is the seeds of fenugreek.
- You can prepare a tea by boiling one teaspoon of the fenugreek seeds in two hundred and fifty milliliters of water till it has reduced in half.
- This will help the body to produce perspiration, shorten the period of fever once it has reached the acute stage of the disease and dispel toxicity.
- You can take up to four cups of this tea on a daily basis.
- As your condition improves, you should reduce the quantity that you use.
- A rolling stone gathers no moss.
- So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Sinusitis!
- Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.