Paranasal Sinus Disease - Understanding What is Para Nasal Sinus DiseaseParanasal sinuses are sinus cavities are air filled spaces within the bones of the skull. They are termed as paranasal sinus cavities because they are directly connected to the nasal passage. Paranasal sinus cavities reduce the weight of the skull, produce mucous which lines the nasal cavity and resonate the voice. There are four pairs of paranasal sinus cavities present in the human body. They are the frontal which are present which lie above the eyes in the frontal bone which forms the hard part of the head. The ethmoid sinus cavities lie between the nose and the eyes. The sphenoid sinus cavity lies at the skull base above the pituitary gland. The maxillary sinuses are the largest of all paranasal sinuses. They lie below the eye, in the cheek bone. There are a lot of opinions regarding what is paranasal sinus disease.
Hazardous sinus treatments the inflammation of the lining of these sinus cavities. this inflammation can be caused by allergens, viral infections or bacteria. Another explanation to the question what is para nasal sinus disease is that when the mucous from the sinus cavities stops draining properly, it causes sinus. Healthy sinuses are normally air filled. Infected sinuses become mucous filled because of lack of proper drainage. Writing about Sinus Cavities is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!
- Once a person understands what is para nasal sinus disease, he/ she should also realize the consequences of it.
- A severe case of sinusitis may be a threat to a person's life.
- It is best if sinusitis is taken care in an early stage.
- Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Sphenoid Sinus.
- Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Sphenoid Sinus that is important.
- Apart from understanding what is para nasal sinus disease, it is also important to know the best possible way to cure it.
- It is best to take advice from a reputed medical practitioner.
- A course of anti inflammatory drugs or anti allergic medicines helps most of the times.
- Doctors also advice nasal irrigation or nasal sprays at times.
- Surgery may be considered in some extreme cases.
- Accept the way things are in life.
- Only then will you be able to accept these points on Sinus Remedy.
- Sinus Remedy can be considered to be part and parcel of life.
One of the most important aspects of understanding what is para nasal sinus disease is understanding its symptoms. Some of the most common symptoms of sinus therapy are slow fever, headache, facial pain, swelling, jaw pain and toothache. Sinus may also be accompanied by a pus filled nasal discharge which is greenish yellow in colour. This nasal discharge may also be blood tinged.